We stayed 1 nights at the distinction Luxmore, in a newly renovated room.
The room was very clean and modern and the bathroom is really well done. Nice fixtures and a huge spa and separate shower.
Staff were very friendly and the included cooked to order breakfast was huge and quiet nice.
The hotel had no problem storing our luggage after check out while we did an overnight cruise on Doubtful Sound.
Lots of parking in and around the hotel and a few decent restaurants nearby.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of the town, Distinction Luxmore is a popular choice with both visitors and locals alike. Basing yourself in Te Anau enables you to explore the Fiordland World Heritage National Park and staying at Distinction Luxmore ensures your experience will be enjoyable. Distinction Luxmore has 180 rooms consisting of Standard, Superior & Deluxe rooms and suites. The hotel is Qualmark rated 4 star and offers three on site Restaurants and Bars. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Distinction Luxmore Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Distinction Luxmore Te Anau
- Hotel Distinction Luxmore
- Distinction Luxmore Hotel Te Anau, Fiordland National Park