We stayed 1 nights at the distinction Luxmore, in a newly renovated room.
The room was very clean and modern and the bathroom is really well done. Nice fixtures and a huge spa and separate shower.
Staff were very friendly and the included cooked to order breakfast was huge and quiet nice.
The hotel had no problem storing our luggage after check out while we did an overnight cruise on Doubtful Sound.
Lots of parking in and around the hotel and a few decent restaurants nearby.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of the town, Distinction Luxmore Hotel is a popular choice with both visitors and locals alike. Basing yourself in Te Anau enables you to easily explore Milford Sound and the Fiordland World Heritage National Park. Distinction Luxmore has 180 rooms offering Standard, Superior & Deluxe rooms and suites, some with spa bath as well as wheelchair accessible rooms. Free unlimited WiFi, parking and gym. Guest Laundry facilities. Elevators on every floor. Two on site Restaurants and Bars and Conference facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Odigeo, Hotels.com, EasyToBook, Agoda, Travelocity and HotelTravel.com so you can book your Distinction Luxmore Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Distinction Luxmore Te Anau
- Hotel Distinction Luxmore
- Distinction Luxmore Hotel Te Anau, Fiordland National Park