From the moment we walked we were greeted by the a wonderful guy welcoming us to the Luxmore. We only stayed one night but found it excellent value for money. We choose the breakfast option to be included and it didnt dissapoint. Elizabeth was so friendly, welcoming and professional. The Chef did a great job with the food and i was pleased to see the added extras...choice of trim or blue milk (sometimes we havent had that choice in other places), he cooked the toast for us, everything was hot, clean and plentiful. The room had two double beds which didnt really suit us but it was only one night so didnt mind (We prefer at least a queen size). Over all we were really happy staying here and would be happy to return. P.s. Go to Tonis Pizza place on the corner and have the drink they have as a special - primo and the best pizzas ive ever had.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of the town, Distinction Luxmore is a popular choice with both visitors and locals alike. Basing yourself in Te Anau enables you to explore the Fiordland World Heritage National Park and staying at Distinction Luxmore ensures your experience will be enjoyable. Distinction Luxmore has 180 rooms consisting of Standard, Superior & Deluxe rooms and suites. The hotel is Qualmark rated 4 star and offers three on site Restaurants and Bars. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, EasyToBook, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Distinction Luxmore Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Distinction Luxmore Te Anau
- Hotel Distinction Luxmore
- Distinction Luxmore Hotel Te Anau, Fiordland National Park