We had previously stayed at the Blue Peaks Lodge but this time wanted alittle more space and a view of the lake, as we were travelling with older family members. The staff were welcoming at booking which is at the Lodge location but did not give very good directions to our unit and the parking arrangements. On entering our west facing unit it was stuffy, hot and stunk of cooked meat. From our travels in NZ I was aware that cooking smells in self catering accommodation will attract a cleaning fee so could not understand that in a more upmarket apartment this would happen. The bench tops were grimey too and there was hair in one of the bathrooms on the floor. I opened all the windows and rang the office and requested airfreshner. We told we could " borrow" the air freshner, would have to collect it ourselves and return it! The furniture was superficially comfortable, there were not many cooking pots or microwave containers which was a disappointment as we enjoy cooking while we are travelling. Our welcoming pack of toileteries was a joke!
Queenstown is a great place and provides enjoyment for all and we loved going out on the lake, walking in the gardens and using the gondola in the evening. The units are in a great location in relationship to the town centre but I am sure there are many others likewise to choose from.
- Also Known As:
- Blue Peaks Apartments Hotel
- Blue Peaks Apartments Hotel Queenstown
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxury 2 & 3 bedroom serviced apartments in central Queenstown - full designer kitchen, spacious, open-plan living/dining areas and fabulous views across Queenstown Bay. Apartments have private patios and balconies that overlook landscaped gardens. Luxury fittings and furnishings throughout, all apartments feature a separate bathroom plus an ensuite off the master bedroom. Prepaid wireless internet available. SKY TV & DVD player. There is ample on-site parking for all apartments. Ideal for both holidaymakers and business travellers. Minimum stay 2 nights. Weekly rates available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Blue Peaks Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.