Our Stay at the Alexis Motor Lodge was a wonderful experience.It started with the perfect hosts Kelly and Adrienne welcoming us to our apartment and their local knowledge on where to go for an enjoyable meal out. The Alexis Motor Lodge is in a grate location with it only being a brisk 5 to 10 minute walk to town. Our Apartment was clean ,warm and had a beautiful view of Lake Wakatipu.The room was spacious, fully equiped as was the bathroom everything you could want while on holiday.The thoughtful ness of the host in turning our heater on before our arrival was much appreciated from a long days traveling and hold ups along the way.There is good parking in the huge garage below.We would like to thank Kelly and Adrienne again for a wondeful stay and highly reccommend it to anyone who is travelling to Queenstown.We will be back.
- Also Known As:
- Alexis Queenstown Motor Lodge And Apartments Hotel
- Alexis Queenstown Motor Lodge And Apartments Hotel Queenstown
- Alexis Hotel Queenstown
- Alexis Motel Queenstown
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Alexis Motor Lodge & Apartments is the perfect place to stay in Queenstown and enjoy the excellent views and the best the region has to offer - from a relaxing glass of wine out on the terrace to a short 10min stroll into the centre of Queenstown. We have 16 luxury units including studios and 1 & 2-bedroom units. Some studio units have spa baths and we have free underground parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Tingo, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Alexis Queenstown Motor Lodge and Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.