We really enjoyed the locatiom only a few minutes walk from the center of town.
However the room and buildings are in need of some maintenance and scaffolding is being erected at the moment. The service of the staff is only average. If you have breakfast included it is ambiguous as to what you can eat and you need to watch out for them unexpectedly adding money to your bill or embarrassing you once you have dished up food.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on New Zealand's South Island, the stunning lakeside Peppers Beacon is just 10 minutes drive from Queenstown Airport and an easy five minute walk from the centre of Queenstown. The resort offers beautiful lake, mountain or garden views with a choice of four luxury accommodation styles including hotel rooms, two and three bedrooms suites and a deluxe penthouse suite offering picturesque views of the lake and Remarkables Mountains. All rooms have a television and sky television, tea/coffee making facilities, alarm/clock radio, refrigerator, hairdryer, STD/ISD direct dialing and ironing equipment. If you enjoy the finer things in life and enjoy your space then the suites are for you and include a fully equipped kitchen, private balcony, CD player, high speed internet access (fee) bath, tea/coffee making facilities, washing machine and dryers (please request when booking) and fireplace (please request when booking). The resort's stunning location provides a tranquil backdrop for rest and relaxation or you can take advantage of the various facilities onsite. Complete a workout in the gymnasium then soothe your muscles with a sauna, relaxing soak in the spa or an in-room massage. You can prepare your own barbeque lunch or dinner amongst the manicured hotel courtyard or choose from over 100 fine dining or casual restaurants, cafes and bars in Queenstown offering a different culinary journey each evening. Queenstown is the Adventure Capital of New Zealand and offers a wide range of activities to keep you entertained all year round. Experience thrilling extreme adventures, submerge yourself in the scenic brilliance of the local region, enjoy a night at the theatre or explore some of the local boutiques. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, Priceline, Agoda and HotelTravel.com so you can book your Peppers Beacon reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Peppers Beacon Queenstown
- Peppers Beacon Hotel Queenstown