A highlight of our recent visit to NZ was walking into our 5th floor apartment at Peppers Beacon for the first time and seeing the layout and the view - it truly was a 'wow' moment. We had a 2 bedroom lake view apartment and for the price we paid through the hotel's web site (stay for 3 nights and receive an extra night for free), we couldn't have been happier with all aspects of our stay, including the location, facilities and service.
Everything about the apartment was clean, modern and comfortable and it was serviced daily. All the essentials (and more) were provided for, including all the usual bathroom accessories. And that view...!
The only minor negative was a lack of soundproofing of the door separating us from a one-bedroom hotel room (presumably this became unlocked to make a 3 bedroom configuration). However we accepted this as 'one of those things' and it wasn't really a problem as the door was towards the back of our apartment.
Aside from the physical aspects, what really stood out about this property was the friendliness and efficiency of the staff. Every time we passed reception we received a smile and usually a friendly comment. The housekeeping staff were also friendly and nothing was too much trouble. The lovely demeanour of staff contributed to a very enjoyable stay in a very beautiful part of the world. We wouldn't hesitate to recommend Peppers Beacon to others or to stay there again.
- Also Known As:
- Peppers Beacon Queenstown
- Peppers Beacon Hotel Queenstown
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on New Zealand's South Island, Peppers Beacon, Queenstown offers stunning lakeside hotel accommodation, just 5-minutes walk from the centre of Queenstown. Known as the "Adventure Capital" of New Zealand, Queenstown is an exciting year-round destination with a range of activities and attractions including skiing, snowboarding, tramping through national parks, scenic tours, bungee jumping and jet boat rides to name a few. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Tingo, Otel, TripOnline SA, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Peppers Beacon reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.