Stayed 4 nights with these guys and I have to say that I was exceptionally impressed. I was in one of the 1 bed room lake view apartments and not only was the view spectacular but the room was well presented and had a spa in it. The small touches like 4 different types of tea and a coffee plunger with coffee included were all part of the charm.
Used room service and it was pretty good.
Proximity to town is excellent.
The real credit to the hotel were the staff! All staff were exceptionally friendly and helpful. They provided me a lot of assistance with booking tours and activities and just generally with getting my bearings around town.
I would recommend the hotel to anyone.
- Also Known As:
- Peppers Beacon Queenstown
- Peppers Beacon Hotel Queenstown
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on New Zealand's South Island, Peppers Beacon, Queenstown offers stunning lakeside hotel accommodation, just 5-minutes walk from the centre of Queenstown. Known as the "Adventure Capital" of New Zealand, Queenstown is an exciting year-round destination with a range of activities and attractions including skiing, snowboarding, tramping through national parks, scenic tours, bungee jumping and jet boat rides to name a few. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Tingo, Otel, TripOnline SA, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Peppers Beacon reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.