My family and I stayed at Peppers Beacon for eight nights over Christmas 2012. The service we received from all the staff was great. They did everything they could to accommodate our wishes and made our stay the truly memorable holiday that it was! The view from our balcony can only be described as breathtaking. Queenstown is one of the most picturesque places in the world with so much to see and do. I can't wait to return - this time in the winter. I would definitely stay at Peppers Beacon and recommend it to anyone lucky enough to be going to such a beautiful place.Thank you to all the staff who helped make it so great for us.
- Also Known As:
- Peppers Beacon Queenstown
- Peppers Beacon Hotel Queenstown
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on New Zealand's South Island, Peppers Beacon, Queenstown offers stunning lakeside hotel accommodation, just 5-minutes walk from the centre of Queenstown. Known as the "Adventure Capital" of New Zealand, Queenstown is an exciting year-round destination with a range of activities and attractions including skiing, snowboarding, tramping through national parks, scenic tours, bungee jumping and jet boat rides to name a few. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Tingo, Priceline, Otel, TripOnline SA, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Peppers Beacon reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.