6th floor room with rooftop garden outside our room was great. Very nice place to sit and take in the magnificent scenery. Rooms were good, seervice was good from friendly helpful staff. Was disappoined that the spa was in an enclosed room with no view (no windows in fact)It would have been good if it was somewhere outside with a nice view. Location is fantastic. just a short walk to town, all in all a very good expeience.
- Also Known As:
- Peppers Beacon Queenstown
- Peppers Beacon Hotel Queenstown
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on New Zealand's South Island, Peppers Beacon, Queenstown offers stunning lakeside hotel accommodation, just 5-minutes walk from the centre of Queenstown. Known as the "Adventure Capital" of New Zealand, Queenstown is an exciting year-round destination with a range of activities and attractions including skiing, snowboarding, tramping through national parks, scenic tours, bungee jumping and jet boat rides to name a few. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Tingo, Priceline, Otel, TripOnline SA, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Peppers Beacon reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.