We stayed for 2 weeks whilst visiting our family and its location off Frankton road, was great for us - as the no. 11 bus from the airport to Queenstown stopped outside. We could walk into Queenstown on the Frankton track, along the lakeside, and get the bus back! We hired a car for touring and had our own dedicated parking place outside the apartment.
Our one bedroom apartment was spotlessly clean, very modern, and well appointed with great views. We had ample pots, pans and utensils which was super when our family ( who live in Queenstown) came for dinner!! Gas cooker and oven with microwave, and washing machine neatly located in shower room.
We would definately stay again when visiting the rellies!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Modern, clean apartments on the shores of Lake Wakatipu; all have fantastic mountain and lake views. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, HotelTravel.com and Odigeo so you can book your Alpine Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Alpine Village Hotel Queenstown
- Breakfree Alpine Village Hotel
- Breakfree Alpine Village Queenstown