My wife and I spent 3 nights here in mid February. The room was in a quiet location just above the pathway that follows the lake. You can take the path into town and other destinations. We had a balcony with a full view of the lake. Comfortable lounge chairs on the deck were provided with blankets. The room is attractive and fully equipped including a rather small kitchenette. Parking is good if you do not require parking right in front of the building. This is out of Queenstown about 10 min. by car and away from the noise.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Modern, clean apartments on the shores of Lake Wakatipu; all have fantastic mountain and lake views. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline, HotelTravel.com, TripOnline SA and Odigeo so you can book your Alpine Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Alpine Village Hotel Queenstown
- Breakfree Alpine Village Hotel
- Breakfree Alpine Village Queenstown