We stay in a studio room for 3 nights, the view from the room is stunning and the room itself is very clean and quiet. the parking arrangement is a bit wired as we are instructed to park at no parking zone between two garage door, the space is very limited which make me worry about that the neighbors are going to knock my door in early morning or late night to ask me move my car so they can get in/get out the garages. this is never happened and it is understandably as the whole building is sit on a quite narrow block. Overall I will recommend it if you are travel by car.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Modern, clean apartments on the shores of Lake Wakatipu; all have fantastic mountain and lake views. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline, HotelTravel.com, TripOnline SA and Odigeo so you can book your Alpine Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Alpine Village Hotel Queenstown
- Breakfree Alpine Village Hotel
- Breakfree Alpine Village Queenstown