We stayed in a studio unit for 2 nights, we wanted to check in or leave our luggage with reception as we were going to be arriving at 10am, they were more than helpful and even said we could check into our room at 10am if it was free, which it was so that was just great. As it was coolish weather, they went in while we were parking and turned on the heater for us and were more than helpful and said if we had any issues what so ever to come and see them, we booked this hotel on wotif.com and were very impressed with the room for the price, it was on the road front, however was not as noisy as we thought it may have been. I would definitely recommend Garden Court, however be aware of the steep walk back up the hill from town!
- Also Known As:
- Garden Court Suites & Apartments Hotel
- Garden Court Suites & Apartments Hotel Queenstown
- Garden Court Suites And Apartments
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Garden Court Queenstown Apartments. Widely regarded as Queenstown's finest luxury accommodation. Choose from our one, two or three bedroom luxury apartments at Queenstown. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Tingo, Otel, TripOnline SA, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Garden Court Suites & Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.