This is the second time we have stayed here and again we would definitely recommend Turner Heights Townhouses as fantastic value for money. We stayed in a one bedroom apartment which had a fully equipped kitchen, bathroom and a large windowed living area with the most spectacularly beautiful views of Lake Wakatipu. We also had a car space as well access to a heated spa and the staff are very friendly and helpful. Sure there's a steep hill to walk up from town, but if you are feeling puffed half way up, you can always stop, regain your breath, have a sip of water and admire the beautiful view!!! Otherwise, you can drive up. The decor is not plush or designer label, however, for our comfy townhouse we paid $952.00 Australian for seven nights which is great value.
- Also Known As:
- Turner Heights Townhouses Hotel Queenstown
- Turner Heights Townhouses Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Turner Heights Townhouses is located a short 2 block walk into the vibrant heart of Queenstown. The view from most of our apartments is spectacular. We offer good quality affordable accommodation and are extremely popular with families, groups and independent travelers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Tingo, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Agoda and Venere so you can book your Turner Heights Townhouses reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.