Great location on the lake, close to the Queenstown gardens (which are just gorgeous to go chill out in) and the town centre. Friendly staff and a good breakfast selection at their Elements resturant. I always book a top floor room with a kingsize bed facing in toward the rose gardens- nice and quiet. Must be good, I keep coming back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in one of the most picturesque settings in the world, Novotel Queenstown Lakeside combines a stunning lakefront and in-town position with contemporary decor and attentive professional service. Just 30 seconds from the cosmopolitan town centre and Queenstown’s iconic activities, Novotel Queenstown Lakeside is the perfect hotel to start your Queenstown experience.The fresh, modern hotel recently underwent a major refurbishment and offers 273 accommodation rooms with spectacular alpine, garden and lake views. Each contemporary styled room features LCD TV, mini bar, 24 hour room service, broadband internet and private balconies. Conveniently located on the mezzanine level, Elements Restaurant serves a full buffet breakfast and an innovative New Zealand influenced a la carte dinner menu featuring an eclectic mix of modern dishes using the best of New Zealand produce. Guests can also choose to relax and re-energise in our ground floor Elements Cafe & Bar which features inspiring artwork by renowned New Zealand artists, comfortable lounge furniture and a double sided schist stone fireplace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, ACCOR, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, Agoda, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Novotel Queenstown Lakeside reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Queenstown Lakeside Hotel Queenstown
- Novotel Gardens Queenstown
- Queenstown Novotel