“Excellent Massage” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #38 of 202 Activities in Queenstown
More attraction details
Owner description: Body Sanctum Day Spa, located in Queenstown, New Zealand, offers you a unique environment; an experience; a place to rejuvenate, relax and let your cares just float away. We have created an atmosphere that is warm, inviting, soothing and tranquil. Take a holiday from your busy life and let the hands of your expert therapist work their magic.
4 attraction reviews
“Excellent Massage”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2014

Centrally located day spa with friendly helpful staff. Had to write a review as experienced one of my best massages ever, Amy was professional and clearly knew her way around a stressed body, left feeling revived and day without the aches I had, which had promplted me to have a rub. Very clean and lovely ambiance. Will be back for more.

Visited April 2014
JudiSneddon, General Manager at Body Sanctum Day Spa, responded to this review, April 4, 2014
Hi Louise, thank you so much for taking the time to write such a great review. We are so pleased you enjoyed your massage and that you will be back for more. You deserve to treat yourself and we are happy that we can provide such great Therapists for you. All the best.
Judi

London, England, United Kingdom
3 attraction reviews
“Excellent massage”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2014

My wife and I went here today for a couples massage, we both opted for deep tissue and my wife was so pleased she insisted we come back later in the week for a 2nd massage! well worth the money. Lovely staff, very professional

Visited March 2014
JudiSneddon, General Manager at Body Sanctum Day Spa, responded to this review, April 1, 2014
We are so pleased you enjoyed your massages and even more delighted that you are coming back a 2nd time!. Great way to treat yourselves whilst on holiday. Enjoy : )
New York City, New York
3 attraction reviews
“Fantastic pedicure in relaxed surroundings”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2014 via mobile

After a 3 week road trip from Auckland to Queenstown my poor feet were in need of TLC. Body Sanctum staff were welcoming, friendly, professional and my feet thoroughly enjoyed the pampering experience! will definately return next time I'm in town!
Thank you Saskia (hope I got your name right!)

Visited March 2014
Hi, your Therapist was Suutchi : ) I am sure your happy feet will take you on many more travels. Thank you for taking the time to write such great feedback.
“Best Massage”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2014 via mobile

I called to get a therapeutic massage on our 2 day visit to Queenstown. I have had a chronic shoulder problem which got worse with flights and
driving.I have had many massages, but Hector s was one of the best I
have had. After working on me and doing some stretching , he explained what I could do to improve my situation. I really thought the staff including receptionist were wonderful. I will be back if I am back in Queenstown.

Visited March 2014
Thank you so much for your comments. Body Sanctum does pride itself on having the best massage therpaists on staff. They love what they do and are all really well trained and it shows in their work. Enjoy the rest of your time in Queenstown : )
Queenstown, New Zealand
“Amazing deep tissue Massage”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2014

I was recommended by my chiropractor to get a massage to loosen up very tight muscles in my back so I got a great deal on grab one for body sanctum. My therapist was excellent and knew exactly where I was tight and stiff. It was the best massage I have ever had and at a great price. All the staff were very friendly and accommodating the venue was very relaxing. I would recommend body sanctum to anyone for deep sports massage and relaxation. Thank you I will definitely be back!

Visited March 2014
We hear that a lot at Body Sanctum. "Best massage I have ever recieved" Thank you for you kind comments and we hope to see you again very soon : )