“The ol rub down” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #38 of 201 Activities in Queenstown
More attraction details
Owner description: Body Sanctum Day Spa, located in Queenstown, New Zealand, offers you a unique environment; an experience; a place to rejuvenate, relax and let your cares just float away. We have created an atmosphere that is warm, inviting, soothing and tranquil. Take a holiday from your busy life and let the hands of your expert therapist work their magic.
Brisbane
4 attraction reviews
“The ol rub down”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2012

Nothing like a good massage after a big day skiing/boarding. I like to get one on my last day boarding and this trip was no different. First time at Body Sanctum and I have to admit it was pretty bloody good. They seem to be advertised in every hotel I've ever stayed in and they didn't disappoint. The masseuse I had was very professional and the pressure was spot on. Very very relaxing and just what I needed before slipping into the last couple of relaxation days.

Visited August 2012

Melbourne, Australia
3 attraction reviews
“Bliss”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2012

At the end of an 11 day ski/adventure holiday I booked in with a friend for the 4 hour spa package.

The staff were great, had a giggle and a chat while getting my nails done, then got to wind down with a facial and full body massage.... and I did fall asleep.

But I walked out of there feeling fantastic.

Thanks girls and guys! made my day

Visited July 2012
7 attraction reviews
“Best Day Spa!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2012 via mobile

You are welcomed with a lovely organic tea and water to have by the fireplace overlooking Queenstown and the lake. Magical... Then you are warmly welcomed by your therapists and taken to your room. Mine was again overlooking Queenstown... Just devine. The massage was perfect - pressure was fantastic and the scalp massage/tickle was amazing - and the cocoa body wrap was luxurious! I wanted to eat it! You are then left to relax in the cosy and cuddly robes (so lovely I bought 2 of them to take home). More water and tea after the treatment and relaxing by the fire.... *sighs* I'd love to be there right now...

I didn't want it to end!!!

I've been back 3 times in 2 years and cannot recommend it enough. It is utter bliss. So take some time to unwind. It's fabulous after a week of snowboarding to sooth those sore muscles.

Highly recommend spending some quality time here!

Singapore, Singapore
17 attraction reviews
“Good service, better than average massages”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2012

Had a couple's massage, my girlfriend said it was one of her best ones ever, mine was better than average, service was good, place was clean. Not so value for money compared to another spa place we wanted to go but was fully booked. Otherwise a good place to go.

Visited August 2012
Sydney
4 attraction reviews
“Good massage spoilt by precious rules”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2012 via mobile

I've been going to Body Sanctum for years. They have excellent masseuses. Their rooms are warm and the heated table a treat. It's such a shame that all of this is spoilt by "strip off and leave on your undies". First thing that happens on the table is they drag your undies down so they can get at your glutes.

In order for someone precious to feel comfortable they make me uncomfortable.

For goodness sake, I'm having a massage, you're a professional, protect both of our dignities by dexterous use of a towel or sheet.

My female partner feels exactly the same way!