* Friendly staff
* Get a lake view room - it's stunning
* Outside of town so away from all the backpacker idiots
* Clean and modern
* We were kept awake by the loud Koreans in the next room - while we were there large tour groups in coaches came and stayed, which tended to ruin the ambience.
* You need a car to get into town - a problem if you plan to enjoy some of the local pinot / sav blanc. There is a free courtesy shuttle that runs until 9pm.. this sounds late but in QT it's still light till after 10pm. We got a local bus from outside the hotel, which meant a 30min wait. Taxis to the hotel from town are $18.
* The bed kinda sagged in the middle
- Also Known As:
- Goldridge Hotel Queenstown
- Goldridge Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Goldridge Resort is a beautiful spacious 75 room property with restaurant and bar that welcomes you to enjoy the ultimate Queenstown experience. Located on a prime 5.5 acre ridge, looking over Lake Wakatipu with views of the Remarkable Mountains, just minutes from the airport and 4kms into town, it’s an ideal location for your southern experience and the perfect base from which to explore the essence of our beautiful alpine resort ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Tingo, Hotels.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Goldridge Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.