This has to be the quietest place we have ever stayed, maybe we got lucky that not many other apartments were occupied but it was really peaceful. No traffic noise or people banging doors no elevators its perfect. Yes it is a little out of town, took us 22 minutes to walk in along the lake front was a fantastic view all the way. The driveway is steep but easy to manage as there are turning bays. If you have a car its a quick drive to town centre. We stayed in Apartment 4 which was a 3 bedroom although we were only to use two (as we booked a 2 bed unit). The apartment was really spacious, well equipped only thing missing was pepper & salt so please take or buy your own if your cooking. The rooms had comfy beds and some had electric blankets. The heater in the living area took a long time to heat up but once it did the room was perfect. We enjoyed watching the boats going past & the lights in the evening. Would recommend staying here, especially if you can get a lake view.
- Also Known As:
- Breakfree The Point Hotel
- Breakfree The Point Hotel Queenstown
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just 1.5 kilometres from the centre of Queenstown, BreakFree The Point offers a range of holiday apartment style accommodation ideal for families, couples and groups.Queenstown is a vibrant and picturesque city sitting on the shores of Lake Wakatipu and surrounded by The Remarkables mountain range. Renowned for adventure, during winter Queenstown is a haven for adrenalin snow sports lovers while summer sees visitors tramping through the mountain ranges. For the adrenalin junkies jet boating, bungy jumping, river surfing, whitewater rafting and heli-skiing are on offer while walking, sailing, hiking, climbing, fishing, cycling, golfing, skiing and mountain biking offers something for everyone. For a more relaxed holiday there is a great range of shopping and over 160 licensed bars, cafes and restaurants to try with a number of options positioned along the shores of Lake Wakatipu.The resort offers spacious studio, 1, 2, 3 and 4 bedroom apartments. All feature ceiling fans, double glazed windows, laundry facilities including an iron and ironing board and Sky TV. Most accommodation includes views of Lake Wakatipu and 1, 2, 3 and 4 bedroom apartments have under-floor heating for the cold winters.Onsite guest services include secure undercover parking, in-room internet access and express checkout. Recreational facilities include a tennis court with lake and mountain views and a lakeside private jetty is just a one minute walk from the resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your BreakFree The Point reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.