WOW, was our first impression, we had a 2 bedroom 2 bathroom 2 storey apartment, the view was magnificent you could sit there all day and look out over the lake. Apartment very spacious, well equipped with everything you needed. Very clean & comfortable. Sorry we were not staying longer. Only negative would be steep driveway, but didnt worry us. Not far from town you could walk along lake take you about 20mins, or 1km by car. If we ever come back to Queenstown would stay here again.
- Also Known As:
- Breakfree The Point Hotel
- Breakfree The Point Hotel Queenstown
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just 1.5 kilometres from the centre of Queenstown, BreakFree The Point offers a range of holiday apartment style accommodation ideal for families, couples and groups.Queenstown is a vibrant and picturesque city sitting on the shores of Lake Wakatipu and surrounded by The Remarkables mountain range. Renowned for adventure, during winter Queenstown is a haven for adrenalin snow sports lovers while summer sees visitors tramping through the mountain ranges. For the adrenalin junkies jet boating, bungy jumping, river surfing, whitewater rafting and heli-skiing are on offer while walking, sailing, hiking, climbing, fishing, cycling, golfing, skiing and mountain biking offers something for everyone. For a more relaxed holiday there is a great range of shopping and over 160 licensed bars, cafes and restaurants to try with a number of options positioned along the shores of Lake Wakatipu.The resort offers spacious studio, 1, 2, 3 and 4 bedroom apartments. All feature ceiling fans, double glazed windows, laundry facilities including an iron and ironing board and Sky TV. Most accommodation includes views of Lake Wakatipu and 1, 2, 3 and 4 bedroom apartments have under-floor heating for the cold winters.Onsite guest services include secure undercover parking, in-room internet access and express checkout. Recreational facilities include a tennis court with lake and mountain views and a lakeside private jetty is just a one minute walk from the resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Venere, Tingo and Otel so you can book your BreakFree The Point reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.