We stayed for 3 nights in December, and stayed in a 1 bedroom suite. We arrived early and the room was ready. The lobby is quaint and homely.
The room was fantastic, with breathtaking views over lake Wakatipu and Queenstown.
The room had a kitchenette and a spacious lounge and a balcony.
The breakfast at Lombardi is good, but the service was a bit slow. The staff at the hotel were all very friendly.
The location of the hotel is brilliant. Just a 3 minute walk to central Queenstown, and a 10 min walk to the skyline gondola. The hotel is up a small hill, so it you can't hear all the crowds in central Queenstown.
I would really reccomend the skyline gondola, for amazing views and up there, you can do the Kiwi Haka Show. This show was brilliant and would really reccomend if you are just staying in NZ for a short time and want to find out about Maori culture.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Defined by a warm spirit and distinctive style that embodies the spirit of Queenstown. Blending understated luxury with warmth, and genuine hospitality, Hotel St Moritz is superbly located in town and has panoramic lake and mountain views. Offering traditional Guest Rooms, One or Two Bedroom Alpine Suites, each room cleverly blends timeless classics with modern essentials to ensure refined comfort. Dine in Lombardi - a relaxed ambience, offering an array of dining styles and spaces. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, HotelTravel.com, Agoda, Priceline, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, ACCOR, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Hotel St Moritz Queenstown - MGallery Collection reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St Moritz Queenstown Hotel Queenstown
- St Moritz Hotel Queenstown
- Queenstown St Moritz Hotel