We were very pleased with the St. Moritz hotel - great location and
excellent staff. We loved the view of the lake and we easily could walk to shopping, restaurants, etc. The staff was very attentive and available. They nicely accommodated all of our needs – changing rooms, showing us to operate the washer/dryer and changing the dates of our excursions due to rainy weather.
We did the Milford Sound excursion with Real Journeys and took the fly back option – it was beautiful. We did a ½ day wine tour with Appleton Tours and that was a great experience. We also enjoyed the Gondola and dinner show.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Defined by a warm spirit and distinctive style that embodies the spirit of Queenstown. Blending understated luxury with warmth, and genuine hospitality, Hotel St Moritz is superbly located in town and has panoramic lake and mountain views. Offering traditional Guest Rooms, One or Two Bedroom Alpine Suites, each room cleverly blends timeless classics with modern essentials to ensure refined comfort. Dine in Lombardi - a relaxed ambience, offering an array of dining styles and spaces. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Agoda, HotelTravel.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, ACCOR, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Hotel St Moritz Queenstown - MGallery Collection reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St Moritz Queenstown Hotel Queenstown
- St Moritz Hotel Queenstown
- Queenstown St Moritz Hotel