We stayed at the hotel for a week in February. Cannot fault it. Our room was a large 1 bedroom Accor Holiday Club room (no view, but I have come to expect this as a member of the holiday club, something they don't tell you when you part with $25,000.00 is that most of the rooms are not ideally situated). That aside the whole experience at St Moritz was fantastic, including happy hour at the bar and our meal at the restaurant for dinner.....wonderful views. We will be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Defined by a warm spirit and distinctive style that embodies the spirit of Queenstown. Blending understated luxury with warmth, and genuine hospitality, Hotel St Moritz is superbly located in town and has panoramic lake and mountain views. Offering traditional Guest Rooms, One or Two Bedroom Alpine Suites, each room cleverly blends timeless classics with modern essentials to ensure refined comfort. Dine in Lombardi - a relaxed ambience, offering an array of dining styles and spaces. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, HotelTravel.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, ACCOR, Despegar.com, Priceline and Jetsetter so you can book your Hotel St Moritz Queenstown - MGallery Collection reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St Moritz Queenstown Hotel Queenstown
- St Moritz Hotel Queenstown
- Queenstown St Moritz Hotel