The hotel is very nice. Some people in our group had rooms with a kitchen, eating area, lounge area and separate bedroom. Others just had a nice hotel room. Most of us had views of the lake and the mountains that looked like someone had painted a picture. A few unlucky couples were put into rooms on the other side of the hotel over the entrance and they saw a yellow wall and heard people coming and going all night. Important to ask for a desired room. The hotel is on a steep hill and although getting to town is an easy downhill 15 minute walk, getting back to the hotel is an effort.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Defined by a warm spirit and distinctive style that embodies the spirit of Queenstown. Blending understated luxury with warmth, and genuine hospitality, Hotel St Moritz is superbly located in town and has panoramic lake and mountain views. Offering traditional Guest Rooms, One or Two Bedroom Alpine Suites, each room cleverly blends timeless classics with modern essentials to ensure refined comfort. Dine in Lombardi - a relaxed ambience, offering an array of dining styles and spaces. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Agoda, HotelTravel.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, ACCOR, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Hotel St Moritz Queenstown - MGallery Collection reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St Moritz Queenstown Hotel Queenstown
- St Moritz Hotel Queenstown
- Queenstown St Moritz Hotel