Sure, it's a couple of blocks away from the action in Queenstown, but I'll take the quiet of Brunswick Street and the fabulous views. Stayed for 3 nights and it was an ideal hotel -- huge room, great kitchen and bathroom and ... ta da ... a washer/dryer that came in handy after a few days kicking around the South Island.
Hanging in the hot tub and looking across the lake ... not a bad life. Not bad at all.
- Also Known As:
- St Moritz Queenstown Hotel Queenstown
- St Moritz Queenstown Hotel
- St Moritz Hotel Queenstown
- Queenstown St Moritz Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Defined by a warm spirit and distinctive style that embodies the spirit of Queenstown. Blending understated luxury with warmth, and genuine hospitality, Hotel St Moritz is superbly located in town and has panoramic lake and mountain views. Offering traditional Guest Rooms, One or Two Bedroom Alpine Suites, each room cleverly blends timeless classics with modern essentials to ensure refined comfort. Dine in Lombardi - a relaxed ambience, offering an array of dining styles and spaces. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Tingo, HotelTravel.com, ACCOR, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Hotel St Moritz Queenstown - MGallery Collection reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.