I have used this website many times, but never to write a bad review about a hotel, until now. I have spent 1 hour in this blurggh room and couldn't wait to get connected to my $30/day internet to write this review. I hope to help prevent people from having an awful trip by staying here. Where do I start. Let's start by saying the place is in desperate need of a face lift...hmm better still, knock it down and start again. Stains all over this worn out carpet in a room that smells of..of..something but it's just not coming to me right now - not a nice something as you would have guessed. So, I'm on my own, and they give me a room with two, almost double beds. Bathroom is tiny, old, hair on the floor, scum in the shower...It's a place that you cannot relax in - ever been to one of those? This is certainly a budget motel type accommodation. If it's your thing, great, but if not, you have been warned!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Contemporary Multi-story Hotel overlooking Lake Wakatipu, 400 meters from town center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, HotelTravel.com, Despegar.com, Agoda, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Rydges Lakeland Resort Hotel Queenstown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rydges Lakeland Hotel Queenstown
- Rydges Lakeland Queenstown