We were part of a Kirra tour and stayed 2 nights at Rydges. We had a magnificent view of the lake, (second floor) our room was clean and looked newly updated. We had a free dinner one night as part of the tour and we thought it was excellent (lamb). The front desk service was very helpful. The breakfast was really good and had everything we wanted.
It is also a 10-15 minute walk to town and all major attractions.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Contemporary Multi-story Hotel overlooking Lake Wakatipu, 400 meters from town center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, Tingo, TripOnline SA, BookingOdigeoWL, Priceline, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Rydges Lakeland Resort Hotel Queenstown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rydges Lakeland Hotel Queenstown
- Rydges Lakeland Queenstown