The location is good only 5 min walk to town center and beautiful lake side walk between the hotel. My room was Jr suite and it has large enough TV lounge space and bed room with large bathroom, and the large balcony by the lake front was awesome. nice and clean all the time.
I had dinner at the Benlomond restaurant, the food was fantastic, and atmosphere is great too. After dinner I had a few drinks at the bar next to the restaurant. I think this bar is one of the best bars for me. The atmosphere of inside is very good with modern furniture and some inertia art works. The outside deck with swimming pool looks great too especial in the summer season. the price of drinks and bar food menu maybe much cheaper than drinking in town.
The customer service of receptionists were great too. They were always polite and they can answer any type of questions or order during my stay. Very friendly too. Check in and check out process was nice and quick too I really liked it.
my stay at Rydges in Queenstown was one of my highlights of my holiday. Thnak you for the great customer service.
- Also Known As:
- Rydges Lakeland Hotel Queenstown
- Rydges Lakeland Queenstown
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Contemporary Multi-story Hotel overlooking Lake Wakatipu, 400 meters from town center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Tingo, Hotels.com, Venere, Otel, Agoda and HotelsClick so you can book your Rydges Lakeland Resort Hotel Queenstown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.