Spent the weekend in Queenstown at Rydges, probably wouldn't have stayed there but we were attending a conference at the hotel. Tired and old, even smells old. They breakfast was awful on both ocassions, cold bacon, cold coffee, runny scrambled eggs, awful, awful, awful! The view is the only saviour here!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Contemporary Multi-story Hotel overlooking Lake Wakatipu, 400 meters from town center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, HotelTravel.com, Despegar.com, Agoda, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Rydges Lakeland Resort Hotel Queenstown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rydges Lakeland Hotel Queenstown
- Rydges Lakeland Queenstown