The rooms resemble dated mobile homes and the bathrooms are what you would see in a hostel.
Service is dreadful at breakfast there was one waiter for the whole place and when you asked or cutlery is seemed to be a major inconvenience . The breakfast buffet food ran out and the waiter said sorry we did not think this many people would come to breakfast ! Maybe they should see how many rooms were booked !
The layout of the hotel is bizarre and it's very dated and tired
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Contemporary Multi-story Hotel overlooking Lake Wakatipu, 400 meters from town center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, HotelTravel.com, EasyToBook, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline and Despegar.com so you can book your Rydges Lakeland Resort Hotel Queenstown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rydges Lakeland Hotel Queenstown
- Rydges Lakeland Queenstown