The rooms were outdated - old, worn furniture. We only had a tiny peak of the lake, around an old building. The faucets were broken and leaked, wallpaper pealing, holes in the wall in the bathroom, the "spa" was not functioning and the staff was not friendly. It is too far to walk back from town, up the steep hill. The only good thing was the view from the bar.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Resort Queenstown Hotel
- Mercure Resort Queenstown Hotel Queenstown
- Mercure Hotel Queenstown
- Mercure Queenstown
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mercure Resort Queenstown is located on a unique vantage point overlooking the Lake Wakatipu and the Remarkables Mountains. The hotel features 148 spacious rooms with either Lake or Garden views. Accommodation rooms feature broadband internet, coffee and tea making facilities ,in room safes. Facilities include an outdoor swimming pool, spa pool, sauna and gymnasium. Vista a la carte Restaurant, the Lounge Bar, three flexible conference rooms and a winter and summer sports storage room. Complimentary car parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Tingo, TripOnline SA, ACCOR, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Mercure Resort Queenstown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.