Great Hotel and we were very lucky and got an upgrade to a suite. The room was large with plenty of room to move around and stay in. It was always lovely and clean and nice and warm. The bed was two singles together and you could often feel the join! Not great! Staff were nice. Great location, a quick walk into town and there is no need to walk up the steep hill that everyone mentions to come back as you can walk through the gradens, accessed by the lake and this is a much gentler slope! Great views from the room. The spa was a bit of a let down as it was quite old and shabby and just in a small room by the gym, not very atmospheric! Overall a good place to stay and would stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Elegant hotel located 1 km from downtown. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, HotelTravel.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, getaroom.com, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Ctrip TA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Millennium - Queenstown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Millennium - Queenstown Hotel Queenstown
- Millennium Hotel Queenstown
- Queenstown Millennium Hotel