We had 6 nights at the Millennium on a good rate booked directly with the hotel. We were happy with our room apart from the lack of WiFi. Staff were friendly and service good. Breakfasts were fine - we only had one evening meal - which was very good (because we wanted to try other restaurants). On the days we didn't have a car we used the shuttle - one day we walked from town. We are unlikely to stay again unless they get WiFi sorted.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Elegant hotel located 1 km from downtown. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, HotelTravel.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, Ctrip TA, Booking.com and Tingo so you can book your Millennium - Queenstown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Millennium - Queenstown Hotel Queenstown
- Millennium Hotel Queenstown
- Queenstown Millennium Hotel