In a big city like Queenstown, choosing a hotel can be tricky. After reading all the reviews, we've booked a room for NZ$120 + underground parking NZ$10. It says in the description that the location is CBD but it's actually some distance away.
The room is a typical big hotel chain room. No internet and no kitchen. See my pictures for the room.
If we have a chance to go again we would definitely choose a motel even though it might be a bit farther from downtown.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Elegant hotel located 1 km from downtown. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Agoda, Venere and Otel so you can book your Millennium - Queenstown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Millennium - Queenstown Hotel Queenstown
- Millennium Hotel Queenstown
- Queenstown Millennium Hotel