I stayed at the Heritage for one night with my family in March 2007, based on the positive reviews that I read on this website. We were scheduled to stay for three nights, but after the first hour in the room, we cancelled the remaining nights and booked elsewhere in Queenstown. We stayed in the Waterfall wing. Although the room itself was standard and the bathroom very modern, the beds, carpet and walls were dirty and unkept. When we pulled back the bedspread to go to sleep, we found dried blood stains and hair. The hotel staff was very responsive and courteous; when we called to complain, they brought us new sheets. However, we found another hotel in Queenstown the next day that was wonderful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stone & Cedar construction, standing proud above the shores of Lake Wakatipu, with views of the majestic Remarkables Mtn Range. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, HotelTravel.com, Otel and Venere so you can book your Heritage Queenstown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Heritage Queenstown Hotel Queenstown
- Heritage Hotel Queenstown
- Queenstown Heritage Hotel