I thought I'd paid extra for a better room but there wasn't much of a view. The room itself was large but average. Bathroom smelled and wasn't that clean. No shoe cleaning kit (there was a black tie dinner at the conference so shoes could have done with a buff), room service breakfast was very average and not well presented, second day no refill for shampoo, room service order card or coffee. Gave up on the breakfast and went elsewhere. Room was freezing on arrival and the heater took a long time to take the chill off. Lots of little things not quite right. Wouldn't go back in a hurry.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Heritage Hotel Queenstown is has a ski lodge style building constructed from stone & Cedar, standing proud above the shores of Lake Wakatipu, with views of the majestic Remarkables Mountain Range. The main lodge building holds leisure facilities, bar and restaurant which is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner. The property also features a secure ski and snowboard storage area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, HotelTravel.com, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Heritage Queenstown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Heritage Queenstown Hotel Queenstown
- Heritage Hotel Queenstown
- Queenstown Heritage Hotel