Stayed at the Heritage with a group of others and was lucky enough to have a lake view room Beautiful views out over the lake, very quiet and clean room. The room had all the things you would like in a classy hotel, including a self contained kitchen, spacious bedroom and lounge area, and a spacious bathroom. All the hotel staff I dealt with (quite a few) were very helpful and courteous. Free bus service to the main town is excellent for those that like to go out and have a few drinks, and taxis are very cheap as well.
Great buffet breakfasts, and undercover parking for your rent-a-car should you have one.
Highly recommend this hotel to any travellers spending a few days in Queenstown.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Heritage Hotel Queenstown is has a ski lodge style building constructed from stone & Cedar, standing proud above the shores of Lake Wakatipu, with views of the majestic Remarkables Mountain Range. The main lodge building holds leisure facilities, bar and restaurant which is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner. The property also features a secure ski and snowboard storage area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, HotelTravel.com, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Heritage Queenstown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Heritage Queenstown Hotel Queenstown
- Heritage Hotel Queenstown
- Queenstown Heritage Hotel