Located away from town center, recommend you walk along the lake to town and taxi back (the hill is a killer) $10.00 by taxi. Friendly staff, good customer service and very comfortable bed. Well appointed room with a balcony. Breakfast was included and provided an excellent selection for all tastes. Cosy lounge / bar area with open fire creates nice ambience. Conference facility is good. Ask for a lake view as some rooms overlook tree reserve at rear of hotel - that view is nice too but Queenstown is all about the lake and mountains.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Heritage Hotel Queenstown is has a ski lodge style building constructed from stone & Cedar, standing proud above the shores of Lake Wakatipu, with views of the majestic Remarkables Mountain Range. The main lodge building holds leisure facilities, bar and restaurant which is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner. The property also features a secure ski and snowboard storage area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, HotelTravel.com, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Heritage Queenstown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Heritage Queenstown Hotel Queenstown
- Heritage Hotel Queenstown
- Queenstown Heritage Hotel