Booking hotels online can be a little unnerving. When planning a trip to New Zealand from the US I honestly didn't know what to expect. After arriving to Heritage, I instantly knew I made the right choice.
This hotel is far enough away from the commotion in the center of Queenstown, but still only a short walk. This was nice and gave us some extra exercise in the morning.
The rooms are nicely designed and extremely clean and comfortable. I am a pretty picky sleeper, and I felt right at home here.
As for the views... the views are out of this world. A small table and chairs were on our balcony which made simple small meals and snacks feel like a fancy cafe overlooking the scenery.
If (and when) I return to Queenstown, I will definitely stay here again. I have absolutely no complaints whatsoever.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Heritage Hotel Queenstown is has a ski lodge style building constructed from stone & Cedar, standing proud above the shores of Lake Wakatipu, with views of the majestic Remarkables Mountain Range. The main lodge building holds leisure facilities, bar and restaurant which is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner. The property also features a secure ski and snowboard storage area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, HotelTravel.com, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Heritage Queenstown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Heritage Queenstown Hotel Queenstown
- Heritage Hotel Queenstown
- Queenstown Heritage Hotel