Beautiful views and lovely king bed. We had our 10 month old daughter , and the room +view were beautiful. Undercover car parking ,accessed from the lift to your floor. There are 3 wings Forrest , one other either garden or waterfall then there is the lakeside. Certainly worth the upgrade to go lakeside, loved watching the paragliding and jet skis on the pristine lake early in the morning with the beautiful scenery as the background . Queenstown is pretty awesome the longer you stay, and just the friendliness of kiwi people complements the beauty of the surroundings.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stone & Cedar construction, standing proud above the shores of Lake Wakatipu, with views of the majestic Remarkables Mtn Range. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, HotelTravel.com, Agoda, Despegar.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Heritage Queenstown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Heritage Queenstown Hotel Queenstown
- Heritage Hotel Queenstown
- Queenstown Heritage Hotel