For our first trip in Queenstown, the Heritage was a great place to stay. the staff were always very friendly and happy to assist your needs. the walk into town was the most beautiful walk you will do, and the walk back allows you to work off the yummy food you will eat in the resturant. we found the rooms to be very big and the beds the most confortable we have had for a very long time. the bathrooms are very spacious and clean, with the towel warmers to be my sons favourite aspect. definately will be back soon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stone & Cedar construction, standing proud above the shores of Lake Wakatipu, with views of the majestic Remarkables Mtn Range. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, HotelTravel.com, Agoda, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Heritage Queenstown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Heritage Queenstown Hotel Queenstown
- Heritage Hotel Queenstown
- Queenstown Heritage Hotel