We stayed 3 nights. Booked the lakeview wing, but there was no lake view. We overlooked the pool area with the afternoon sun beating into our non airconditioned room. the room was small and apparently refurbished, but seemed very dated and stale. So we upgraded, for a fee. The other side of the same wing does have a lake view, although from our floor it was more of a tree view, but we knew the lake was there, and it was beautiful. Bathroom was old and tired bur fairly clean, and there were plenty of towels and robes.Breakfast was included and that was adequate.
The walk into town was enjoyable, and it was good to stay that little bit outside the busy noise of the town centre.
- Also Known As:
- Heritage Queenstown Hotel Queenstown
- Heritage Queenstown Hotel
- Heritage Hotel Queenstown
- Queenstown Heritage Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stone & Cedar construction, standing proud above the shores of Lake Wakatipu, with views of the majestic Remarkables Mtn Range. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Tingo, HotelTravel.com, Otel, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Heritage Queenstown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.