So what couldnt be Romantic in Queenstown, what an amazing place... Heritage Hotel is up the hill (Fernhill) from the centre of town, its prob 1 to 1.5ks walk... but its so beautiful to walk into town on a crisp morning looking at Remarkables.. the rooms have huge beds, baths.. serviced daily.. Food in restuarant is great, and staff are friendly.. highly recommended if you dont mind a small walk... but you can catch buses in.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Heritage Hotel Queenstown is has a ski lodge style building constructed from stone & Cedar, standing proud above the shores of Lake Wakatipu, with views of the majestic Remarkables Mountain Range. The main lodge building holds leisure facilities, bar and restaurant which is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner. The property also features a secure ski and snowboard storage area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, HotelTravel.com, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Heritage Queenstown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Heritage Queenstown Hotel Queenstown
- Heritage Hotel Queenstown
- Queenstown Heritage Hotel