“Fabulous day at Nugget Point Spa” 5 of 5 stars

146 Arthurs Point Road, Queenstown, New Zealand
+64 3 441 0288
Improve this listing
Sydney
“Fabulous day at Nugget Point Spa”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2012

I had flown in from Sydney the night before and booked into the Nugget Point Spa to unwind from the hustle and bustle of city life. Wow, such a relaxing place. When i arrived, I was shown around by Emma the Manager and then introduced to Tessa who was going to be doing my treatment. Before my treatment i had a dip in the pool, and relaxed in the jacuzzi and sauna. The views from the sauna are stunning, i was now on holiday! I only booked a facial this time but the facial was like a facial and massage in one. As well as the facial itself, Tessa massaged my head, neck, shoulders and arms. I even drifted into a sleep towards the end of the massage, which to me is a true sign of pure relaxation.
I returned the following evening for dinner in the hotel and that too was a lovely experience, friendly staff and delicious food. Living in Australia, i plan to travel to New Zealand again and i will definitely return to Nugget Point for some chill out time.

Visited October 2012

“Spa luxury”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2012

What a nice relaxing feel to this establishment. You feel pampered and just able to relax. This establishment has been set up perfectly with everything you would want from a day spa. It was lovely to have a soak in the spa, cool off in the pool then enjoy a local central otago red through in the lounge bar all the while enjoying the views of the shot over. A wonderful experience.

North Shore City, New Zealand
5 attraction reviews
“Highly Recommended.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2012

This was great. My partner and I actually stayed here... If you can go all out and stay there and really indulge rather than leaving at the end of your session, you will not regret it!

Visited October 2012
Queenstown, Otago, New Zealand
5 attraction reviews
“So relaxing.......”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2012

Thank you Emma and the team at The Spa Nugget Point - My treatment was so relaxing, your facilities are wonderful and the views ....
I will return

Visited September 2012
Auckland Region, New Zealand
4 attraction reviews
“As blissful as the view!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2012

What a great experience we had at the dayspa. I had a body wrap and divine facial with Tessa. My partner had one of the best massages ever! It was great as we had our treatments side by side. What a lovely way to start the day. Will definately be back and will book earlier so we can fit more treatments in!

Visited September 2012