“Great day on the water” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Certificate of Excellence 2014
More attraction details
Owner description: YOU ARE GOING TO LOVE THE VIEW FROM QUEENSTOWN SEA KAYAKS! Queenstown Sea Kayaks is the first Queenstown based Guided Sea Kayak operation. Kayaking is a great way to enjoy our awesome scenery and environment.Safety is our top priority. That’s why our kayaks are equipped with all required safety features and are very stable craft to cope with the changing lake conditions.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
3 attraction reviews
“Great day on the water”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 12, 2015

Ben and James were great guides. They were awesome with our kids (10 and 11), and helped us all settle into kayaking. Ben has a wealth of knowledge about the area with a lot of funny stories. Booked a half day, but wished we had the whole day to explore more of Lake Wakatipu

Visited December 2014

“My first kayak experience, and the staff are friendly, helpful and lovely.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 7, 2014

I got a kayaking voucher of today's morning, after I was ready to the beach, Ben informed me that it would not be open for some reason, and told me that they attempted to open in the midday. Thanks Ben for informing me in time, so that I didn't need to wait there wondering around and then I could reschedule my time.

After lunchtime, I was glad that they opened as said. Because this was the first time for me to kayak, the staff exhibited some basic skills of kayaking, very helpful, and friendly.

The scenery of the lake is very beautiful, the weather was nice, I enjoyed my first kayaking. It's a good value.

Visited December 2014
Rotorua, New Zealand
7 attraction reviews
“Brilliant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 16, 2014

Our guide, Ben, made the trip so enjoyable. He was friendly, fun, and informative. He made sure that we were safe and had a good time, even when we capsized! (Sorry for increasing your capsize stats Benji!) Seeing the mountains from the lake was a great perspective. Two of us are not super fit but it was within our means to do it.

“Loads of fun!! Great views!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2014

If you're in Queenstown, do this! It's cheap and Ben is a fantastic guide. He took us out on the lake for a couple of hours, told us about the surroundings, and we even ended up doing a role play on one of the beaches! Awesome times, I certainly won't forget the experience!

Christchurch, New Zealand
7 attraction reviews
“Best Experience in Queenstown”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2014

We just loved kayaking in the middle of winter with snow all around us. Ben was an knowledgeable and friendly guide. The trip was surprisingly warm, we will be back next time we are in Queenstown.

Visited August 2014