“Very enjoyable” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #130 of 201 Activities in Queenstown
Type: Tours, Adventure
More attraction details
Owner description: YOU ARE GOING TO LOVE THE VIEW FROM QUEENSTOWN SEA KAYAKS! Queenstown Sea Kayaks is the first Queenstown based Guided Sea Kayak operation. Kayaking is a great way to enjoy our awesome scenery and environment.Safety is our top priority. That’s why our kayaks are equipped with all required safety features and are very stable craft to cope with the changing lake conditions.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Auckland Region, New Zealand
“Very enjoyable”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2013

My wife and I had a two person kayak we had an excellent time with Ben he was informative about the lake and surrounding landscape including the trees. It was relaxing but also fun and Ben has a good sense of humour so we had a good laugh as well. The views were brilliant and at times you felt like you were the only people for miles and you actually were. Ben took photo's for us and also gave us excellent information about safety and made my wife and I feel completely safe even though she is pregnant. I don't think it matters what age or ability you are Ben will ensure you enjoy the lake and surroundings up close!

Sydney
10 attraction reviews
“Excellent tour.. perfect views.. and amazing guide!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2013

My friends and I had a fantastic morning kayaking lake Wakatipu! Ben, our tour leader, was an outstandingly excellent guide and we had a very fun and safe time together exploring the lake and having morning tea at a cute small beach... The views of the lake and mountains were beautiful, we took lots of pretty photos. Given the chance to return to Queenstown I would be very happy to redo this tour... it was excellent.

Visited September 2013
KayakBen, Manager at Queenstown Sea Kayaks, responded to this review, January 29, 2014
Hello,
Thanks so much for the kind words. The photo's are awesome! Give us a shout if your back in Queenstown- we'll go for a paddle board next time!
Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
3 attraction reviews
“Simply Amazing!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2013

My friends and I had a fantastic day out with Queenstown Sea Kayak Tours. Ben our tour guide was wonderful and made us feel very comfortable.

The views of Lake Wakatipu were simply breath-taking. This tour would be suitable for all ages and skill levels. If you want a relaxing way to explore the lake, I couldn't recommend this tour more. We went in early September and the conditions were calm and sunny.

Visited September 2013
KayakBen, Manager at Queenstown Sea Kayaks, responded to this review, September 12, 2013
I'm delighted to hear you and your friends had breath-taking experience out on Lake Wakatipu!
Auckland, Auckland, New Zealand
“Perfect day out on the lake, guide was amazing!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2013

My husband and I enjoyed every minute of our kayaking experience - the view was incredible, the paddling was fun, and our tour guide Ben was AMAZING. It was just a perfect afternoon.. This was one of the most memorable experiences we had in QT. We'll definitely come back for some more Kayaking!

Visited September 2013
You guys were FANTASTIC first-time kayakers. Be sure to come back with your parents in summer!
Auckland Region, New Zealand
“A Paddling Pensioner”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2013

I feel rejuvenated by my wonderful trip with Queenstown Sea Kayaks on Moke Lake, away from the crowds in a very smart kayak complete with fitting spray skirt, I emerged at the end of the trip, warm and dry, despite the winter temperature. Ben is a considerate guide who gave good easy to follow safety instructions and showed awareness of mountain winds and weather in his choice of water to paddle the day we went out. This kayak experience gives you the opportunity to drift on the water and look around at the fantastic scenery if you want to, or paddle in a dash to the other end of the lake if you fancy it. Experiences like this are not just for tourists.

Visited September 2013
Firstly, thanks for taking care of my smart new kayak. Secondly its wonderful to hear you had such an enjoyable trip out on the lake!!! Take Care.