“Very expensive and not very impressive!” 3 of 5 stars

Type: Spas
Attraction Details
Sydney, Australia
3 attraction reviews
“Very expensive and not very impressive!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2012

We booked in for a Deluxe Spa Pedicure which i was really looking forward to but was honeslty very dissappointed . Im pretty sure it didnt last the full hour and the young lady doing my pedicure was rough and seemed like i was inconveniencing her. The massage was super short and i walked out of there feeling like i have had better expericences back home at the local salon. I also got a shape and Polish on my hands, however all she did was file my nails, which i had to re-do and there was no buff or polish and they still charged me $25. All in all i felt like it was a super waste of money :(

Visited September 2012

Brisbane, Australia
“Delightful experience!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2012

Unfortunately pregnancy meant I couldn't experience the full pamper package I would have liked, but what I did experience was fantastic. Friendly and accommodating staff - especially my therapist Anna. Great location, great service and great deals! Highly recommended!

Visited August 2012
Noosaville, Australia
10 attraction reviews
“The best facial and massage I ever had!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2012

I had the environ facial and a sweedish massage. The therepist was lovely and explained everything. The massage was so relaxing that I slept through most of it. Afterwards I felt as though I was walking on air, at the end of a stressful and action packed holiday with my children it was just what was needed.

Visited July 2012
“Relaxing”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2012 via mobile

Have used this service twice - once two years ago and then again the other day. I found it relaxing and unwinding. I had the body wrap, facial and massage two years ago but only had a facial this time....would recommend them.

Queenstown
“So well looked after”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 14, 2012

Extremely welcoming and friendly staff and lovely calming atmosphere! Facial was amazing!!

Visited January 2012