We stayed at the Rees for my wife’s 40th birthday, in a 2-bedroom apartment owned by a friend. The Rees is a very modern, newly built block right on the lakeside. Its about a 20/25 minute walk into town. The rooms are very modern, very well appointed, but quite overlooked. They don't have a huge amount of character; possibly because they are so new, but they are kept immaculately clean.
The staff at the Rees are exceptional. They are attentive, friendly, and that is from management to maintenance.
I would definitely stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Rees Hotel and Luxury Apartments Queenstown is the new gateway to the True South. We welcome you to enjoy the ultimate Queenstown accommodation experience and savor the rich heritage, vibrant culture and diverse attractions of New Zealand’s glorious Queenstown and Southern Lakes District. The Rees Hotel & Luxury Apartments Queenstown offers luxury accommodation on the edge of Lake Wakatipu, looking out to The Remarkable Mountains. The Rees Hotel is conveniently located to Queenstown Airport and a short drive away from the centre of Queenstown, and central to the wide range of high quality, year-round attractions and activities offered by Queenstown and the broader Southern Lakes District. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Booking.com, Agoda, HotelTravel.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Venere so you can book your The Rees Hotel & Luxury Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Rees Hotel And Luxury Apartments
- Rees Hotel Queenstown
- The Rees Hotel Luxury Apartments