WOW what an experience! It was my first trip down the South Island and it wont be my last! The Rees was absolutely stunning, the views from the balcony were amazing, the room just perfect, the staff so friendly and helpful and the shuttle drivers so warm and chatty! The rain didn't stop us from enjoying our 2 fabulous days their and on our last day it snowed and we hoped our plane was cancelled so we could stay just 1 more night, but alas it wasn't. We have lovely memories of The Rees and highly recommend it to anyone.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Rees Hotel and Luxury Apartments Queenstown is the new gateway to the True South. We welcome you to enjoy the ultimate Queenstown accommodation experience and savor the rich heritage, vibrant culture and diverse attractions of New Zealand’s glorious Queenstown and Southern Lakes District. The Rees Hotel & Luxury Apartments Queenstown offers luxury accommodation on the edge of Lake Wakatipu, looking out to The Remarkable Mountains. The Rees Hotel is conveniently located to Queenstown Airport and a short drive away from the centre of Queenstown, and central to the wide range of high quality, year-round attractions and activities offered by Queenstown and the broader Southern Lakes District. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Priceline, HotelTravel.com, Despegar.com, getaroom.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your The Rees Hotel & Luxury Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Rees Hotel And Luxury Apartments
- Rees Hotel Queenstown
- The Rees Hotel Luxury Apartments