We (2 adults, 2 teenagers) stayed at the Rees apartments recently in Queenstown, South Island, New Zealand. The concierge, Patrick was fantastic with helping me to organise the accommodation, info in ski passes and hiring the ski gear that we needed. As a first time skier I really appreciated his help and advice in bringing it all together.
On Patrick's advice, we hired all our ski gear from SnoPro. All the gear was ordered online to our sizes and Justin from SnoPro came to the Rees at a time that suited us with all the gear. He fitted us perfectly with good quality Helle Hansen clothing and Rossignol boots and skis. The equipment couldn't have been better and we were skiing the next day.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Rees Hotel and Luxury Apartments Queenstown is the new gateway to the True South. We welcome you to enjoy the ultimate Queenstown accommodation experience and savor the rich heritage, vibrant culture and diverse attractions of New Zealand’s glorious Queenstown and Southern Lakes District. The Rees Hotel & Luxury Apartments Queenstown offers luxury accommodation on the edge of Lake Wakatipu, looking out to The Remarkable Mountains. The Rees Hotel is conveniently located to Queenstown Airport and a short drive away from the centre of Queenstown, and central to the wide range of high quality, year-round attractions and activities offered by Queenstown and the broader Southern Lakes District. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Odigeo, HotelTravel.com and Agoda so you can book your The Rees Hotel & Luxury Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Rees Hotel And Luxury Apartments
- Rees Hotel Queenstown
- The Rees Hotel Luxury Apartments